Thursday, February 28, 2008

Behind the Times


So I must say I have been behind the times on keeping up with this blog. Needless to say there has been a lot going on. I pose a question to all of those out there whom may have tested positive on your "Are you addicted to blogging" tests. Does thinking about blogging count for anything?

I know... I know... It isn't blogging until there is a new post. Here are just a few things we have captured over the past... (well, I won't say months.) Let me start over with that. Here are just a few things we have captured since the last posts.



Hanging out!





I think Jaxon is just now realizing that Ashton likes to hold imaginary fruit during pictures.




Presents!





Cookies!



Oh, and more hanging out!

3 comments:

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

I can't tell you how nice it was to flip to your blog and see a new picture. Kind of shocking actually - but with all that aside - you are so creative in blogging. I really wish you updated more often because it is one of the few blogs that I find myself actually laughing out loud while reading. Love the imaginary fruit comment to include Jaxon's funny face. We'll have to keep that one rolling...

The Rasch Family said...

I am totally laughing about the imaginary fruit comment! That cute Ashy! Love all those funny faces.

Ashy and his Mommy said...

It's so nice to take a sneak peek into you and Ashy's time together! I'm glad to see you two livin it up together! What do you pay your photographer? I think I need to use her for my own personal photography ;)